Walking back from the University today I came across over 100 monks outside the National Stadium for a retreat event. I thought this picture (taken in the major shopping district) speaks to how modern Bangkok has amalgamated religious ideology with modern life. Buddhist monks are still highly respected in Thai society.
- RT @TranConn: How to use drones for good from @PatrickMeier #tech4good uaviators.org/map http://t.co/r3rizwTWnC 5 hours ago
- RT @MediatorsBB: Two weeks until our advanced #peacebuilding training in #Belfast with @tidestraining #signupnow #mbbiti14 http://t.co/e2GQ… 11 hours ago
- RT @phat_controller: ICT4D has no Killer-App: check the mix of tech tools @InterNews designed for #Gaza Relief effort https://t.co/uo9tg18y… 11 hours ago
- RT @rotary: How do you inspire young leaders through #Rotary. Share on #socialmedia for Rotary's New Generation Month in Sept. http://t.co/… 19 hours ago
- Great article from @malodoherty in the @BelTel about taking (much needed) risks in the great outdoors belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/… 1 day ago
- ADR Afghanistan Appreciative Inquiry Bangkok Chulalongkorn University Comprehensive Peace Agreement Concepts and Vales of Peace Conflict Studies Conflict Conflict Analysis Conflict map conflict models conflict resolution conflict sensitivity conflict transformation Conflict Triangle Contemporary Conflict Resolution DDR Demobilization dialogue Disarmament diversity Do No Harm Edward Azar Elise Boulding Fragile States Gacaca Genocide Heifer International Human Rights Human Trafficking International Alert IRD Jonas Gahr Støre Kathmandu landmines Mae Sot MBB mediaiton mediation mediator Mediators Beyond Borders Migrant Labour Miki Jacevic negotiation Nepal Non Violence Northern Ireland Open Space Technology peace Peacebuilding peacekeeper Peace Monitoring Pokhara post-war recovery Protracted Social Conflict Reconstruction Reintegration Rotary Rotary International rotary peace centre Rotary Peace Fellow Rotary Peace Fellows Rotary World Peace Fellowship Rwanda Search for Common Ground Swedepeace Systemic Peacebuilding talk Theories of Change Transitional Justice Trauma UN United Nations world conflicts Yemen