Walking back from the University today I came across over 100 monks outside the National Stadium for a retreat event. I thought this picture (taken in the major shopping district) speaks to how modern Bangkok has amalgamated religious ideology with modern life. Buddhist monks are still highly respected in Thai society.
- Absolutely disgusted by this attack. Carnagh Orange Hall is a genuine model for community work bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northe… 2 days ago
- Enjoying the Australian weather. On holidays and visiting family http://t.co/lFphnEo7vO 4 days ago
- Extreme Altruism - the biological opposite of psychopathy economist.com/news/science-a… 4 days ago
- RT @TechChange: How do you measure #peace? See how @dmeforpeace @SFCG_ measures #peacebuilding in this animated video http://t.co/B9HW3odKt… 1 week ago
- RT @NicholaMallon: Deputy LM & I with women peace builders from across the world. Different places similar challenges @tidestraining http:/… 1 week ago
- ADR Afghanistan Appreciative Inquiry Bangkok Chulalongkorn University Comprehensive Peace Agreement Concepts and Vales of Peace Conflict Studies Conflict Conflict Analysis Conflict map conflict models conflict resolution conflict sensitivity conflict transformation Conflict Triangle Contemporary Conflict Resolution DDR Demobilization dialogue Disarmament diversity Do No Harm Edward Azar Elise Boulding Fragile States Gacaca Genocide Heifer International Human Rights Human Trafficking International Alert IRD Jonas Gahr Støre Kathmandu landmines Mae Sot MBB mediaiton mediation mediator Mediators Beyond Borders Migrant Labour Miki Jacevic negotiation Nepal Non Violence Northern Ireland Open Space Technology peace Peacebuilding peacekeeper Peace Monitoring Pokhara post-war recovery Protracted Social Conflict Reconstruction Reintegration Rotary Rotary International rotary peace centre Rotary Peace Fellow Rotary Peace Fellows Rotary World Peace Fellowship Rwanda Search for Common Ground Swedepeace Systemic Peacebuilding talk Theories of Change Transitional Justice Trauma UN United Nations world conflicts Yemen